So in honor of my return to the blogging world.. I have stolen the 30 day challenge from my friend Lauren.. so thank you LH :)
I'm super excited to begin this challenge and let everyone in on more details of my life! If you're reading this, then I want you to feel like you know me. So the 30 day challenge will be a great way to get back into the blogging world as well as share different information about me and my crazy roller-coaster life.
So ready or not... Get to know me - Day #1
Hello Blogging World!! My name is Whitney Lott. I am exactly 20 days away from being 21! I am in my third year at the University of West Georiga. I am majoring in Mass Commnuications [Public Relations] with a minor in Marketing. I'm from a small town, southern born and bred. I'm so excited for the place that I'm at in life right now and I can't wait to see what the future holds!
Current picture from a Halloween Social and in honor of her new cd [which i'm completely obsessed with] - I was Taylor Swift :)
1. I plan on studying abroad in Costa Rica for a month this summer to complete my foreign language requirements!
2. I have only been out of the country once, so the above interesting fact is extremely exciting but also a little nerve racking.
3. I am an only child and only grandchild [on my mom's side of the family].
4. I work in the admissions office at UWG.
5. I absolutely hate gum smacking.
6. I love falling asleep to the the sound of rain at night.
7. I am extremely hot natured so I love the cold weather but my heart belongs at the beach!
8. I played basketball and softball in high school. Sports are my passion.
9. I believe that laughter is the best medicine for any situation.
10. I believe in wishing on shooting stars.
11. I am a member of Alpha Xi Delta I credit the best times of college to these women!
12. I received the position of Public Relations on Panhellenic Executive Council for the upcoming year and I am absolutely thrilled to work with the great women from every sorority!
13. I am lucky enough to have the ability to fix my hair however i'm feeling for the day. It curls great and straightens in only a few seconds. I thank God for this wonderful gift.
14. I believe in learning from situations and experiences instead of regretting them.
15. I hate making decisions.. even decisions about what to eat for dinner. I like making people happy :)
Day #1 is complete! Hope you enjoyed and learned a few new things about me! More exciting details of my life are to come in the following 29 days... so get excited :)