I've spent the majority of my college years trying to figure out my life and I have realized over time that while I'm busy making plans, life quickly passes by. So I took a break from planning my life and things fell into place exactly the way I wanted. Friends and Family are most important to me and I thank God everyday for all the blessings in my life. I am lucky enough to have the best pair of parents, wonderful fun-loving friends, and the most beautiful supportive sorority sisters in the world. I have enjoyed everything life has offered me so far and I am looking forward to all that the future holds for me - and the rest is still unwritten…















Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm backkkk :)

Guess who's back?! I couldn't be more excited about blogging again! I was really into it at first, but like so many other things in my life, that quickly faded away. However, I still read other blogs so don't think I completely ignored you! I guess sometimes I feel as though I have nothing to say or what  I want to say doesn't seem important or interesting enough to be on my blog.. but after much pushing from my friends and a desire to share thoughts again.. I'm back and better than ever! I promise to not leave for long periods of time this go around. I promise to blog about whatever.. no matter if it sounds stupid, non important or whatever.


So in honor of my return to the blogging world.. I have stolen the 30 day challenge from my friend Lauren.. so thank you LH :)
I'm super excited to begin this challenge and let everyone in on more details of my life! If you're reading this, then I want you to feel like you know me. So the 30 day challenge will be a great way to get back into the blogging world as well as share different information about me and my crazy roller-coaster life.


So ready or not... Get to know me - Day #1


Hello Blogging World!! My name is Whitney Lott. I am exactly 20 days away from being 21! I am in my third year at the University of West Georiga. I am majoring in Mass Commnuications [Public Relations] with a minor in Marketing. I'm from a small town, southern born and bred. I'm so excited for the place that I'm at in life right now and I can't wait to see what the future holds!


Current picture from a Halloween Social and in honor of her new cd [which i'm completely obsessed with] - I was Taylor Swift :)
15 interesting [or not so interesting] things about me:

1. I plan on studying abroad in Costa Rica for a month this summer to complete my foreign language requirements!
2. I have only been out of the country once, so the above interesting fact is extremely exciting but also a little nerve racking.
3. I am an only child and only grandchild [on my mom's side of the family].
4. I work in the admissions office at UWG.  
5. I absolutely hate gum smacking.
6. I love falling asleep to the the sound of rain at night.
7. I am extremely hot natured so I love the cold weather but my heart belongs at the beach!
8. I played basketball and softball in high school. Sports are my passion.
9. I believe that laughter is the best medicine for any situation.
10. I believe in wishing on shooting stars.
11. I am a member of Alpha Xi Delta I credit the best times of college to these women!
12. I received the position of Public Relations on Panhellenic Executive Council for the upcoming year and I am absolutely thrilled to work with the great women from every sorority!
13. I am lucky enough to have the ability to fix my hair however i'm feeling for the day. It curls great and straightens in only a few seconds. I thank God for this wonderful gift.
14. I believe in learning from situations and experiences instead of regretting them.
15. I hate making decisions.. even decisions about what to eat for dinner. I like making people happy :) 

Day #1 is complete! Hope you enjoyed and learned a few new things about me! More exciting details of my life are to come in the following 29 days... so get excited :)



54488-269-AF0F98F3C5820FB9BF7B10E6AF5AA375

No comments:

Post a Comment